My Daly work and life love

Finished his morning task as usual.  Then I took father's blessings from mother in office
Then I had a meeting with the client.I did not even know that the girl was also a client
When I found out, I also got scared because I did not even pay in front of that girl.She kept looking at me and the meeting was over.But seeing that girl, I understood that that girl also wants me.She does not tell.  After that I became very happy.



















रोजाना की तरह अपना सुबह का कार्य पूरा किया।  फिर मैं पिताजी में माता-पिता से आशीर्वाद लेकर ऑफिस पहूचा
 उसके बाद क्लाइंट के साथ मेरी मुलाकात हुई।मुझे पता भी नहीं था कि वह लड़की भी एक ग्राहक है जब पता लगाया गया तो मैं भी घबरा गया, क्योंकि मैं उस लड़की के सामने बोल भी नहीं चुका पाया वह मुझे देखती रही बैठक पूरी हो गई।लेकिन उस लड़की के देखने से मुझे समझ में आ गया कि वह लड़की भी मुझे चाहती है।उसने कहा नहीं है।  उसके बाद मैं बहुत खुश हो गया।

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

* पिता नहीं है तो क्या हुआ, चाचा ताऊ तो जिंदा हैं *