My Daly work and life Love

English language.
                                  I am a businessman.  My life is very difficult.  If you want to know about my daily routine. So please read my blog.


I wake up at 4:00 am.After being fresh.I go to exercise.By taking a bath after Colgate.
After having food after worshiping.With the blessings of father and mother, I leave for office.Office work is so difficult that it takes too much time to do that work.  Then the client has to explain.Along with this work, we also have a love story with a girl. 
After seeing that girl, I consider myself energetic This is what our daily routine runs



हिंदी भाषा :-
                   मैं एक व्यापारी हूं।मेरा जीवन बहुत कठिन है।अगर आप मेरी दिनचर्या के बारे में जानना चाहते हैं।तो कृपया मेरे ब्लॉग को पढ़ें।

मैं सुबह 4:00 बजे उठता हूं।फ्रेश होने के बाद।एक्सरसाइज करने के लिए चला जाता है।कोलगेट करने के बाद स्नान करके।पूजा करने के बाद भोजन खाकर।पिताजी व माता जी का आशीर्वाद लेकर ऑफिस के लिए निकल जाता हू।ऑफिस का काम इतना कठिन होता है कि उस काम को करने में बहुत समय लग जाता है।  फिर क्लाइंट को समझाना पड़ता है इस काम के साथ-साथ हमारी भी एक लड़की के साथ एक प्रेम कहानी शुरू होती है मैं उस लड़की को देखने के बाद अपने आपको ऊर्जावान समझता हू यही हमारा डेली का रूटीन चलता है


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

* पिता नहीं है तो क्या हुआ, चाचा ताऊ तो जिंदा हैं *